Friday, March 9, 2012

Itty Bitty Chicken Mochimochi

I haven't had much time to update because, first, I've been busy with work and non-knitting things and, second, I've been working for what seems an eternity (really just a month) on a knitting project as a gift for my mom for Valentine's Day.  Well, St. Patrick's Day at this point.  While I did finish that project, I haven't finished the detailing and didn't take any pictures.  Thus, I'm posting up these pictures of a small project, literally.  This is the tiny chicken mochimochi from the book "Teeny Tiny Mochimochi" by Anna Hrachovec from Mochimochi Land.

I'm not a very fast knitter, and this little chicken only took me about an hour.  The free pattern can be had here.

A few more pictures just below...






Now it's time to make a teeny tiny chicken flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment