Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Itty Bitty Knit Mouse

I work in a laboratory that works with mice.  As a Christmas present to my labmates, I decided to knit a bunch of mice, put them in a cage, and place them in the lab as some cute decoration (the laboratory can be quite grey and drab sometimes).  I made up my own little pattern and churned out about ten of these little guys in multiple colors.  The knit mice went over extremely well: everyone loved them and many of the adjacent labs had to stop by and see our new additions.  We've named them after the types of mice we work with and enjoy their company.

I took a few pictures of our mouse "Neijmegen."  He's the orange mouse in our lab and I propped him up with some of our equipment today.  In the future, I'll post some more pictures of our mouse collection and their home.

A few more pictures after the break...





No comments:

Post a Comment